Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Little Woman Adventure Part II

Continuing with the list of "things women have to do once". Made some comments this time.

21) Ask a man out
Done that!
22) Buy a really racy piece of lingerie
Okay. Will keep that in mind!
23) Invest in a high risk stock
Risky...
24) Send yourself a dozen roses
1991... I remember! With Monette.
25) Audition for a Broadway musical or a TV reality show
Auditioned in Manila
26) Go skydiving
On my bucket list already
27) Bet it all in Vegas -- and let it ride
This I have to think about..
28) Go on a carriage ride through Central Park
With the love of my life on an autumn day...this will be heaven.
29) Be the boss
Boss who??
30) Try on very expensive clothes in a boutique that you know you can't afford
Who wants to go with me??
31) Invent an interesting part
Will start tomorrow!
32) Talk in a foreign accent all day
Hey, I'm a Filipina residing in Canada.
33) Write a scathing letter to the editor
Pass!
34) Buy a round for everyone in the bar
Next St Paddy's...
35) Smoke a cigar
Yeah!!
36) Run for a worthy cause
Did a couple of years ago.
37) Pamper yourself at an all day spa
Divine!!! One thing I miss about Manila. You can indulge without hurting the pocket.
38) Have a three martini lunch and go back to work refreshed
Had whisky at work many years ago. Will that count?
39) Create your own holiday and celebrate it every year
Thinking....
40) Go without electricity for a night
My dad's hometown is very rural when I was about 6. Candles at night.

There are 28 more on the list but won't be posting them. How about doing your own 10? Will post mine next!

Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing....it's good to know you better through this fun trivia.,
I am never as "bold" as I thought I was .....I only can relate to 21, 22, 29 and 40. Heheheh!

Doyetski said...

Just the adventurer in me, Viene. LOL!